Thursday, November 11, 2010

DATING SITE FOR UGLY PEOPLE

dating site just celebrated its first engagement, and while online daters getting engaged is no longer news, this particular site might be -- TheUglyBugBall.com is a site for the "aesthetically challenged."
"I always thought that I was too ugly to meet Mrs. Right but my life changed when I met Janine,' said 36-year-old Tom Clifford.
Janine says, "I appreciate that Tom isn't Brad Pitt -- but then I'm no Angelina Jolie either."
Tom and Janine are set to be married in December.
According to Ugly Bug:
  • Ugly people try harder in bed
  • They are a better caliber of human (pretty people tend to be a bit shallow)
  • Once you're with an ugly partner, it's unlikely they will cheat on you -- meaning you can let yourself go completely
  • The site is the opposite of those that only allow beautiful users -- and boot people for not measuring up.
Source: Metro UK

No comments:

Post a Comment